Delivering high quality and predictable results is part of the culture at S3 and we have been consistently doing this to provide software services. In order to deliver a software development project with high quality in a timely manner, we apply the best software development processes at every stage of our project lifecycle. This is done either by following our customer's process or employing our own.
Our 6-step project deliver process
- Initiation Gain engagement with customer and their agreement for project
- Definition Determine the project scope Baseline the project plan, project requirement, HLD
- Execution Complete Implementation Ensure the product meet the acceptance criteria
- Retire Evaluate the project archivements and collect improvement information
- Maintenance Provide technical supporting and product patching for the deployed product
- Transition Deliver and/or deploy the final product Knowledge transfer
Meeting Customer's requirements and expectation
The world is changing constantly and so are the needs of customers. We understand the evolutionary nature of the software industry and through our experience we also know that changes are unavoidable. At S3 we have matured the art of handling change requests through a flexible application of Agile Software Development methodologies such as Scrum, XP, and FDD into our projects to allow customers to change requirements as their needs change.
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Working Increment of the Software